Palazzo del Vescovo, Dongo

IT

Il maestoso Palazzo del Vescovo, è stato eretto dalla famiglia del marchese Cossoni nel 1600. Nel 1854 il vescovo di Como, Carlo Romanò, ha acquisito l’edificio dagli eredi della famiglia Cossoni.

Nel 1983 il Comune di Dongo ha acquistato l’edificio, e, con l’aiuto finanziario della Comunità Montana Alto Lario Occidentale, ha intrapreso un completo restauro del Palazzo.

Oggi l’edificio, che conserva ancora il suo vecchio nome, ospita il Civico Istituto di Musica “Alto Lario” e, dal dicembre del 2003, l’International Piano Academy.

EN

The majestic Palazzo del Vescovo (Palace of the Bishop) was erected by the family of the Marquis Cossoni in the 1600’s. In 1854 the Bishop of Como, Carlo Romanò, acquired the building from the heirs of the family Cossoni.

In 1983 the Town of Dongo purchased the building, and with the financial help of the Comunità Montana Alto Lario Occidentale, the citizens of Dongo embarked on a complete restoration of the Palazzo.

Today the building, which still retains its former name, houses the Civic Institute of Music “Alto Lario” and, since December of 2003, the International Piano Academy Lake Como.

Come raggiungere questa sede / How to get to this location:

 

Palazzo del Vescovo - Via Statale, 14
22014 Dongo CO
Italy

Loading Map....

 

Prossimi eventi in questa sede: / Next events in this location:

 

  • Nessun concerto in questa sede - Any concert scheduled at the moment in this location
  •  

     

     

    Palazzo del Vescovo, Dongo